Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Email from Tad - U23 Worlds


Things here are going well here in France. I feel like I did before Owl Creek Super Tour Race.  I am now resting and trying to stay healthy and get ready for the races on Thursday and Friday.  Thursday is the 15km freestyle race and Saturday is the 30km Ski-Athon.  The race is a mass start and the15km classic technique is first and then 15km freestyle technique.  I am happy the juniors are here now for the Junior World Championships. 

 

The race organizers groomed the skate course today.  Holly cow is it hard.  The course is either going up or going down.  It is pretty sick. I really like it. The start is way steeper than the last hill into the Nordic Center.   Got to keep it chill going up there.  One hill on the course is like going from Boyce Lake up to the top of the North Loop but the climb is 300 meter longer. 

 

Getting to know the Canadian Team. The guys team is cool.  The girls team is really nice and they are fast.   

 

Good luck in the Super Qualifier in Soldier Hollow.   I kind of wish I was there.  Well I am off the eat now. They fed us steak for lunch. It was awesome. I will talk to you soon. 

TAD

No comments: